Architectural Film 4 is a repeating pattern that shows construction hats on top of mechanical bolts. This window film is ideal for a construction company that is looking for a distraction film. This glass film also works well with Architectural Film 5 because the opacities are switched.
While other manufacturers only offer window films in one size, our varying sizes and opacity options offer a complete design package. With this product line, you can install any style of film in any space while keeping all of the film finishes consistent.
Please order a sample today to see if it is a good fit for your project!
5 Year Warranty For Interior Installations
1. Designed Film MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY ARISING OUT OF A COURSE OF DEALING, CUSTOM, OR USAGE OF TRADE. User is responsible for determining whether the film product is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for user’s method of application. If the film product is proven to be defective within the warranty period stated above, your exclusive remedy and Designed Film’s sole obligation shall be, at Designed Film’s option, to replace the original product or refund the original purchase price of the product. In no event shall Designed Films be liable for any labor or installation costs of replacing the film product.
2. Warranty does not cover any damage to film during installation or any issues resulting from the improper installation of films.
3. All films are to be inspected within 7 days of receipt and also prior to installation.
4. Films can be cleaned with mild soapy water. We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
5. Proof of Warranty is your Designed Film Invoice.
6. All product is made to order and ships 5-10 business days after payment is processed.