Medical Film 2 is a window film that is best used as a distraction film that shows a heartbeat in the middle of the graphic and universal medical symbols above and below the heartbeat. This is the reverse graphic of Medical Film 1 and they work well together in the same space.
All of these window film sizes are ideal for distraction graphics they can be used to slightly obstruct people's view into the office or conference room and also help people avoid hurting themselves while walking into the glass.
Please order a sample today to see if this would be a good fit for your project!
5 Year Warranty For Interior Installations
1. Designed Film MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY ARISING OUT OF A COURSE OF DEALING, CUSTOM, OR USAGE OF TRADE. User is responsible for determining whether the film product is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for user’s method of application. If the film product is proven to be defective within the warranty period stated above, your exclusive remedy and Designed Film’s sole obligation shall be, at Designed Film’s option, to replace the original product or refund the original purchase price of the product. In no event shall Designed Films be liable for any labor or installation costs of replacing the film product.
2. Warranty does not cover any damage to film during installation or any issues resulting from the improper installation of films.
3. All films are to be inspected within 7 days of receipt and also prior to installation.
4. Films can be cleaned with mild soapy water. We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
5. Proof of Warranty is yout Designed Film Invoice.
6. All films are printed on 3M products and also covered by 3M MCS Warranty.
7. All product is made to order and ships 5-10 business days after payment is processed.